With over 80 years of combined metals industry experience, Hillfoot's Stockholding division is composed of a highly professional and motivated sales team.
We are structured and dedicated to proactively seeking, developing, and nurturing new customers with a view to long term commitment and sustainable supply partnerships.
For our transactional customers we're equally committed to giving you the same level of service and commitment, with a flexible approach to addressing your evolving needs.
We pride ourselves on being an agile and responsive company with the experience and expertise to identify the needs of all our customers at every stage in the development of their business.
5 Point Customer Promise
We aim to always be warm, welcoming and memorable
We strive to always fulfil our promises
Our knowledge of our products and the industry helps us to achieve our customers' objectives
Our aim is to be the steel partner of choice
We strive to demonstrate empathy towards our customer needs
Benefits of working with Hillfoot:
- All new customers go through our 3-month care package to ensure we identify all your needs and cost improvement opportunities, and provide face-to-face customer follow up to build a sustainable trading relationship.
- 24/7 availability to obtain pricing via our online pricing model.
- A dedicated personable sales team that is always on hand to answer calls and handle enquiries or queries, to provide a consistent buying experience and build relationships.
- We are problem-solvers for our customer base and work closely with you to provide technical innovation, supply chain solutions, and eliminate process waste where appropriate.
- We have large stock availability across a wide selection of grades, making us a highly competitive supplier.
- Our strong company values and ethos are replicated throughout the team to ensure customers return to Hillfoot time and time again.
- The F1 framework which is adopted across all our commercial teams provides a strong sustainable foundation to do business and provide confidence and assurance to our customer base that Hillfoot are a long-term supportive supply partner.
- As per our strapline “Commitment” – we will always strive to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Added value services
We offer best in class customer service via quick responses, personalised buying experience and full technical support.
Our team works tirelessly to understand our customers’ business, and business language, so we can align our offering to be a seamless extension to your business.
Innovative pricing models and stock check tools for speedy responses to customer estimating enquiries.
Unrivalled knowledge and passion for our products and aligned market sectors.
A dedicated senior management team available to support customer’s large project requirements.
We continually work with our clients to identify opportunities to support and protect their long term strategy and objectives.
A Commitment to Client Understanding
The ethos of Hillfoot is that all customers, however large or small their usage of steel may be, are equally important to the ongoing success of the business.
Our caring and committed team strive to identify the specific needs of each customer prior to even opening a trading account. We provide service and product that match the specific requirements of the clients and their supply chain. A three month care-package for new customers allows us to nurture trust and inspire loyalty through the relationship. These are key foundations in how we approach our business.
Can we help?
If you'd like to discuss our stockholding offer in more detail simply drop us an enquiry and we’ll be straight back to you.
Alternatively, you can always just call us!