Contractual (Future One)
Hillfoot understands that every customer is different and therefore requires a bespoke approach that aligns with their wants and needs. Fortunately the Future One (F1) team has the knowledge, expertise and understanding to deliver this.
Consistent stock management, quality steel service and maintaining a strong relationship are imperative to F1. So the quality of products and service deliverables you receive are constantly being optimised to maximise your business's profitability.
F1’s primary focus is to establish highly trustworthy, valuable, collaborative and committed long-term relationships with clients.
Service is paramount, as is ensuring we deliver on our promises.
5 Point Customer Promise
Create shared objectives with customer
Fulfil service promise
Develop a long term effective relationship
Create strategic partners and pursue innovation
Benefits of working with Hillfoot:
- By understanding our customer’s requirements, we can deliver a range of options and added value that may not have been previously considered; all adapted to the specific customer. If the added value options are limited, we can also supply basic options seamlessly.
- Stock security and management to support continuity of supply.
- Supporting cash flow controls and management aiding working capital reduction.
- Supply chain visibility and efficiency.
- A real and supporting supplier who is interested and committed in supporting the success of our customers.
- Regular visits or video calls to help develop your relationship and understand your immediate and/or long term challenges.
- Production cost reduction.
- Maximised product integrity.
- Reduced administration costs.
- Improved machine utilisation.
Added Value Services
- By applying the F1 framework, we gain a greater understanding of our customers / supply chains and specific opportunities. This enables us to design and deliver a service that upholds your competitive advantage.
- Dedicated stock and stock management ensuring continuity of supply.
- Consignment stock.
- Expediting reports to support order book management.
- Fast track lead times on stock material.
- Accessibility and support from senior business leaders.
- Single point of contact via a dedicated account manager.
- Added value and costs/efficiency gains through product development.
- Process development for improved efficiency.
- Bespoke delivery solutions including UK wide next day delivery when needed.
- Added value through subsequent processing (testing, treatment, machining).
- Periodic strategic reviews to ensure performance and alignment of strategic objectives.
A High-resistance, Hard Wearing Specification for a New Overseas Recycling Project
With many of our clients now looking at recycling initiatives, we were excited to spec some of our hard grade steels for a project that needed a high level of wear resistance and toughness for a range of cutting and shredding processes.
This is a really good example of how we supported a client to diversify into the growing recycling sector and consolidate their reputation for quality and dependability in a hugely competitive marketplace.
Can we help?
If you would like to discuss our contractual offer in more detail just drop us an enquiry and we’ll be straight back to you.
Alternatively, you can always just call us!