Hillfoot’s knowledgeable Trade division work closely with UK steel distributors and end users, that require large volumes of steel at competitive prices without any compromise in service.
The Trade division has provided innovative solutions such as strategic partnership models and competitive contractual stock arrangements. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable staff can deal with your enquiries and orders quickly and efficiently.
For volume transations we're resourced to provide a rapid turnaround, along with the ability to custom-cut your order to meet specific size requirements. We know that large volume, fast response fulfilment is critical for many of our customers, so do please contact us to talk through your requirements.
5 Point Customer Promise
Benefits of working with Hillfoot:
- Over 15,000 tonnes of bright and black carbon and engineering alloy steels in sizes up to 860mm dia.
- A lower minimum order quantity over steel mill supply – improving your business's cash flow and inventory position.
- Option to forward order and schedule incoming steel against your forecasted stocking demand.
- Improved reliability of delivery or lead times with mill supplies.
- A fast quoting system and next day delivery anywhere in the UK to help you meet urgent requirements.
- Logistical services to meet the demands of the modern manufacturing and distribution supply chain.
- Well established European and Global supply routes ensuring top quality products consistently at a competitive price.
- Stock security and management to support continuity of supply.
- Significant investment in processing equipment provides the ability to custom-cut steel to length on short lead times.
Added value services
Strategic partnership models with UK steel distributors and end users providing an enhanced service.
Contractual stock arrangements with forward scheduling and call off options.
A team of experienced, dependable and knowledgeable staff who can quickly and efficiently deal with enquiries and orders.
Supply Chain Improvement for Major First Tier Subcontractor
Due to the increasing demands of major OEMs to reduce inventory, improve lead times and reduce cost in the supply chain there is a need to investigate alternative methods of steel delivery.
To assist a major first tier subcontractor, to three of the world’s largest yellow goods OEMs, who had demand for very high volumes of steel, we partnered with a major European steel mill to become their logistics partner. This has resulted in improved their cash flow, as well as increased efficiencies in the supply chain.
Can we help?
If you would like to discuss our trade offer in more detail simply drop us an enquiry and we’ll be straight back to you.
Alternatively, you can always just call us!