As we come to the end of another eventful year in the steel business, we’d like to thank our clients for their ongoing patronage, patience and loyalty; and our suppliers and team for their continuous hard work in sometimes challenging circumstances.
We are all very much looking forward to a well-deserved break over the festive period, and we wish everyone a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
In preparation for our Christmas break, please find below details of our offices hours and delivery dates for the next few weeks:
- We will be open up to, and including, Friday 22nd December.
- We will re-open on Tuesday 2nd January.
- Our last deliveries will be made on 21st December, deliveries will then re-commence on the 2nd January (3rd for Scotland).
- Consignments dispatched on the 19th, 20th and 21st December on the standard “three day delivery” service will be delivered by the 2nd, 3rd and 4th January respectively. However, every effort will be made to deliver consignments dispatched on the 19th December before Christmas.
- Deliveries can be made on 22nd December and 1st January by special arrangement.
- Last day for customer collections is 21st December (22nd by special arrangement), then again from 2nd January.
If you have any questions please contact us on 0114 233 1133.