Investment in our ambitious growth strategy continues and we are therefore excited to be creating several new positions within our team.
We are an independent dynamic, steel solution provider with strong family ethos and values that makes usnstand out from the crowd and enable us to be successful in a challenging marketplace always striving to have a smile on our face.
As one of the UK’s largest steel stockholders, we are recognised as experts by our diverse customer base in a wide range of industries including Automotive, Mining, Off-Highway, Power Generation, Construction, Defence and Industrial engineering sectors.
The role is required to achieve the targeted growth of revenue and profitability through the development of current transactional customer base and new business development opportunities.
The main tasks of the role will include:
- Follow up quotation in pursuit of orders and gaining commercial feedback
- Build key relationships to ensure loyalty, return business and sustained trading
- Seek to maximise all opportunities and apply added value where possible
- Apply the ‘Future One’ sales approach to understand customer requirements and identify ‘new business’ and/or growth opportunities
- Ensure maintenance of individual customer plans, development platforms and CRM files where necessary
- Overcome objection to the achievement of individual and shared KPI’s & sales targets
- Grow the profitability for the suite of allocated transactional accounts
- Ensure maintenance of individual customer plans and CRM files
- Deliver an exceptional level of customer service at all times ensuring our ‘best in class’ position
Candidates must have the following experience:
- A proven sales background and commercial awareness
- Experience of relationship building and management
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Industry knowledge desirable but not essential
Required Knowledge and Skills include:
- Clear and effective communication
- Organisation / Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Target Driven
- Good understanding of Excel, Outlook, Word
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please forward your CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.