We now have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Trainee to join our team based at our site in Sheffield, Herries Road.
The main tasks include:
- To support in the management of contract accounts on a day-to- day basis
- To build and develop working relationships with key contract accounts
- To produce quotations for customers based on pricing models agreed by the National Contract Manager (NCM)
- To arrange processing of contract orders via Business Support
- To assist the NCM and Office Manager in the generation and analysis of key data for period review and customer visits
- To liaise with Purchasing/Subcon staff concerning customer requirements and re ordering of steel/subcon services
- To liaise with Operations staff concerning customer requirements and expediting of outstanding orders.
- To ensure higher customer service levels.
- To use their own initiative to identify improved methods of working.
- Candidates must have a good level of education, to graduate or similar level.
- Previous experience in a similar steel environment would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- Must have the drive, tenacity and ambition to manufacture a long-term sales career within the steel industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please forward your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com
Or in writing to:
Murray Metals Group,
5 Scholar Green Road,