We now have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager (Internal) to join our team based at our site in Sheffield, Herries Road.
The main tasks include:
- Manage designated key accounts on a day-to- day basis ensuring good customer service levels.
- Build, develop and increase customer performance.
- Build and develop long term relationships with designated Key customers.
- Liaise with Office Manager or National Contract Manager on any issues or opportunities with your customer base.
- Liaise with the purchasing team to order and manage customer specific stocks.
- Ensure accounts trade within current agreed credit limits.
- Liaise with Operations and Purchasing staff concerning customer requirements and re ordering of steel.
- Respond to customer enquiries professionally, promptly and accurately.
- Produce quotations for customers based on pricing models agreed by the Office Manager or National Contract Manager.
- Ensure higher customer service levels.
Candidates must have:
- Minimum 3 years' previous experience within a commercial/business role.
- A proven track record of management of key accounts in the steel industry.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets within an engineering services sales environment.
- Broad commercial and industry awareness.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills – internal and external.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please forward your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com
Or in writing to
Murray Metals Group,
5 Scholar Green Road,