As part of the continued investment in our ambitious growth strategy, we are excited to be recruiting for a Commercial Support position within our Contractual Sales team.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for administration and support functions within the Sales team, such as order processing/management liaise, as well as communication with customers on matters of order expediting, and basic enquiries and quotation.
The main tasks of the role will include:
- Enter quotes and orders on ERP system
- Performing contract reviews of entered orders
- Expedite customer orders with internal department and update Sales team and/or customers accordingly
- Assist with sales order maintenance, such as date amendments, of live and unallocated orders as necessary
- Run reports and collate data for the sales team and senior management
- Liaise with customers regarding:
- Issuing quotations to customer using pre-agreed pricing structures
- Answering incoming calls within the team and handling queries
- Any other tasks as necessary.
Candidates must have the following experience:
- Business Admin NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Previous experience in an administration role
- GCSE C or above in English & Maths or equivalent.
Required Knowledge and Skills include:
- PC Literate
- MS Office – Intermediate level
- Numerate and Literate
- Attention to detail
- Good general knowledge of the office based processes
- Clear communication
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please forward your CV and covering letter by email to: email@example.com.